Make things easy and click here to send David Tarrell an e-mail or call (402)884-7770 (or (402)884-6000 after hours) to schedule a free consultation.
Because, let's face it, when you're arrested for D.U.I. or other crimes in Nebraska, you're confronted with some difficult questions:
- Do you simply go to court and plead guilty, hoping for the best from the prosecutor and the court?
- Do you thumb through the phone book and find the lawyer with the biggest ad and loudest claims?
- Do you start calling lawyers listed in the phone book, "shopping around" for the cheapest rates to defend the crime you're facing?
- What can you do right now to minimize the damage this case might cause to your future?
- How do you find a lawyer you trust, that will fight for you (not with you) and who help you navigate your way through your case?
- Will your life ever be the same again?
When faced with these difficult questions, take the easy first step toward solving your problems and call me today to set up a free, confidential consultation to discuss your case and answer your questions.
During the twelve years that I've successfully defended thousands of people charged with D.U.I. and other offenses, I've learned that there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting to start your case- and my defense of you- off on the right foot.
When we sit down, we both face choices. Am I the lawyer you feel comfortable having in your corner in your D.U.I. or criminal case? Are you someone who fits well into my philosophy of defending criminal cases or do I think you might find a better fit with a different lawyer?
During this brief consultation (which usually takes about 30 minutes) I won't pressure you to hire me. Instead, I'll encourage you to "sleep on" any decision you make, including one of the most important choices you will make: finding the right lawyer.
In fact, since I want to make sure you're making a decision you feel comfortable with, I will even refer you to other, good lawyers so you can avoid "thumbing through the phone book" again and can obtain a second opinion if so desire.
let's sit down over a cup of coffee so I can answer some of the difficult questions you face over your D.U.I. / criminal charges and how they will (or won't) affect your future. Let's get you back on the road as quickly as possible and minimize the cost that this case will have on your future.
What do you have to lose?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,